My awesome blog where I post some things that are happening in my life.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Hanukkah oh Hanukkah come light the menorah...

The first night of Hanukkah is tonight! If you're not Jewish (Teddy), you are missing out on 8 DAYS OF PRESENTS!!! Sorry folks who aren't Jewish (Teddy again...). Christmas and any other winter holidays are coming up soon anyway, so I think your wishes will be fulfilled (but for Teddy, he will always be jealous). Happy Holidays to all!
P.S. I will try to get some pics up of my Hanukkah.
P.S.S. For those of you who don't know (Teddy again *sigh*), Hanukkah can be spelled as either Hanukkah or Chanukah. There are also at least 5 more other ways.

3 Comments:

Blogger mollymills95 said...

hey, i am jewish also, see my blog, your is cool, mine is in rogress, but ROCK ON! i go to a jewish day school, lol. type back

December 22, 2007 at 7:00 PM

 
Blogger Anon said...

Nice blog. I play Club Penguin too. How is Jewish Day School? Sounds kinda boring...

December 24, 2007 at 12:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally know how to spell Hanukka

December 25, 2007 at 5:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home