My awesome blog where I post some things that are happening in my life.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Daniel's Party

Last night, Thursday, Daniel Krane had his party (http://www.daniels-awesome-blog.blogspot.com/). Actually, his birthday was in April, but he wanted to wait until yesterday so he could have a POOL PARTY!!! I can remember last summer when I went swimming in his pool almost every day because it was so fun. It was the second-best birthday party ever, second only to Blue Man Group with Aaron (It's still hard for me to believe that he got his ear pierced?!?!) Before the party, my sister had a, "yea its summer party." Daniel's party made that look horrible.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anon said...

Hey It's Tuesday, hoping to get that blog post about my trip up tonight. Stay tuned. It will be worth it!

June 26, 2007 at 11:22 AM

 
Blogger Anon said...

Actually, her party was on the Summer Solstice; same with Daniel's.

July 14, 2007 at 10:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home